Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thunderbird

A while back I had a little idea, and it started with these two images.

These images tell the beginning ant the end of a simple story. I plan on making a series of short comics dealing with this story. Each one will be a different version of each of the others. Each version will star the same characters, but with different personalities and different situations, which will reflect in the path and actions they take through the story. This will mainly be apparent in the main character since the story is following him. With each progressive version, the overall story will be explained more and more.

So this is what will be taking up most of my time for a while. I m also going to post some of the other sketches I have been working on pretty soon. I just need to get my pesky scanner working again

No comments: