Saturday, December 18, 2010

Something Different

It been a while. I finally got that larfe scanner i was wishing for. Now i can scan my larger images and work on them on my computer. So far, i have a large pile of inks that still need to be scanned and colored. I have a good list of images to work on during this winter. Anyways, this is the first of many posts of inks.

A while back i was stuck in a horrible rut. To help get rid of it I decided to draw something that I usually dont draw, light hearted, funny, dare i say CUTE pictures. I enjoyed it so much that a story quickly formed around it. It is about two dragons (by the way, in this story dragons are actually small lizard creatures that only grow up to around a foot tall and live in a big city underground). One dragons is intelligent, creative, and a bit clingy. The other one is a bit lazy, mellow, and has and endless appetite. The two somehow get stranded above ground and are found by two women, one being a caterer and the other a small time lawyer. Since the lazy dragon likes food, he follows the caterer around, while the other dragon follows the lawyer around because of her intellect and cunning. Thats pretty much all i have right now, but if i run into another rut, i will probably peruse this story again.

Pie time






Grimlok and Lee
Kordon and Sophia