Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hello Fellows. Im Back!!!

Man, it has been a while. Sorry about that. I have been really busy this past month with art stuff and junk.  Also, there is a kickstarter for a book that i did illustrations for. Check it out, and if you want, pledge some.  Its worth it.

Also, some friends and myself are starting up a monster fighting blog. Its in the works right now, but give it a few weeks and it will be awesome!  

Here is some of the work that I have stockpiled for this moment.  I hope it blows your minds.  


Inked comission

Here are some commissioned images from Harsh Realities Publishing.

 Ariel duel between a cowboy riding a dragon and a WW1 flying ace riding a giant eagle.

  Post Apocolyptic Wonderland

Space Battle

This one was two seperate commissions. This is how they will be presented in the book.


 Here is a monster that I have created for the collaborative monster blog.

I call him Snuggles.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my work. If you are looking for an artist to feed and throw money at, why not let it be me:)  Check out my website and contact me!

2 comments:

writerinfear said...

cyborgs vs. pirates? MINDBLOWN
I knew you must be working on stuff! Thanks for showing!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're back! It's great to see the things that you have been commissioned to do and see what a great job you did on them.